نمونه سوال کمبریج سال اول دبیرستان
در ادامه مطلب...
.Spain and Portugal …………. The world in half.
a. belonged b. crossed c. divided d. travelled
2. People usually say that Europeans ………. Australia in the 1600s.
a. declared b. discovered c. disappeared d. arrived
3. Scott found the Norwegian ……….. and a letter from Amundsen.
a. home b. pole c. flag d. trip
4. Scott's …….. had terrible problems.
a. exploration b. translation c. expedition d. mention
5.When the airship was arriving in the united states it suddenly ……. Into flames.
a. exploded b. sank c. disappeared d. happened
6.They found the graves while they were ……… on Devon Island.
a. entering b. looking c. searching d. happening
B: Choose the correct answer
7. While the sailors ………. for the ice to melt many of them died.
a. are waiting b. are going to wait c. were waiting d. was waiting
8. They are frightened ………... going into the area.
a. from b. in c. of d. to
9. They were very worried when they heard ……. from him.
a. nothing b. something c. anything d. a and c
10. You ……… eat a lot of sweet things. It isn't good for you.
a. mustn't b. should c. must d. shouldn't
11. It …….. be sunny tomorrow.
a. should b. must c. might d. need
12. you ……. To eat well or you will be ill.
a. might b. must c. need d. should
C: Match the words with.
13. Aborigines a. very old stories
14. Europe b. the people who live in the Arctic
15. Poisoning c. are the indigenous people of Australia
16. Inuit d. continent
17.Mythology e. dangerous substance
D. Write one adjective and noun.
Noun Verb Adjective
………. explain ________
science _______ …………
………. explore ________
mystery _______ ………..
E: Match the two parts of each sentence. There is an extra sentence in column B.
18. If you throw something up a. it smells awful.
19. When rubber burns b. you make static electricity.
20. When summer comes c. it comes down.
21. If you rub different materials together d. we play outside.
e. it expands.
F: Put the sentences in order to make a paragraph.
22. It usually goes anti-clockwise. ( )
23. Around them, the wheat is completely vertical. ( )
24. The circles are perfect circles. ( )
25. Inside the circles, the wheat is flat, but not broken. ( )
G: Match these to make sentences.
26.It is becoming harder and harder for them a. when they were entering the bay.
27. He made a simple boat b. and the "land bridge" disappeared.
28. Ships also disappeared or sank c. to continue their traditional way of life.
29. Some sailors saw Franklin's ships d. when they were sailing there.
30. The level of the sea rose e. similar to the ancient Egyptian boats.
[ شنبه 16 دی 1391 ] [ 08:59 ب.ظ ] [ مهسا سلگی ]